What's new

Bombay Bounty

thurmownator

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
1,894
Reaction score
66
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
After dumping some halves at one of my usual stops, the teller hands me a baggie with foreign coin in it.

India

25 paise: '72 & '99x2
50 paise: '96x2, '97, '01
1 rupee: '00x2 & '01
2 rupee: '99 & '07
5 rupee: '85, '98. '00, '01, '02

Singapore:

10 cent: '90

........and two pre-82 US cents


Nice begets nice.
 
Upvote 0
More like the Mumbai motherlode! Nice haul Thurm.
 
seger98 said:
Wow, she just gave them to ya? That was pretty nice of her!

They (all) know I'll accept any foreign coin they may (inadvertently) take in. Otherwise, they just through it away. I've built a pretty good collection of Canadian quarters this way. Never mind face, I'm getting these coins gratis.

I "take care" of them, and they reciprocate.
 
Immy said:
More like the Mumbai motherlode! Nice haul Thurm.

..............or Calcutta cache

Thanks Immy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom