Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 27, 2019 #1 Found another one of these on the river gravel bar. I can’t figure out what it came from. Sure looks like a jaw with no place for teeth just a paddle. Is it a fish? Sure would be a big blocky head for a fish. Paddle fish?
Found another one of these on the river gravel bar. I can’t figure out what it came from. Sure looks like a jaw with no place for teeth just a paddle. Is it a fish? Sure would be a big blocky head for a fish. Paddle fish?
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer Aug 29, 2019 #2 I'm thinking bird Maybe a pelican Upvote 0
Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2019 Thread Owner #3 Sorry i didn’t mention location it’s in se Kansas, I’m not aware of any birds with that kind of jaw structure around here. Upvote 0
Sorry i didn’t mention location it’s in se Kansas, I’m not aware of any birds with that kind of jaw structure around here.
Older The Better Silver Member Joined Apr 24, 2017 Messages 3,833 Reaction score 8,098 Golden Thread 0 Location south east kansas Detector(s) used Whites Eagle Spectrum Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2019 Thread Owner #4 I think I found it. not a jaw more like a clavicle wishbone, what ever fish have, thing. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2019 #5 Eeehh Upvote 0