What's new

Bone worth more than a Million $$$

I am very happy for the guy. Good for him. And I honestly don't want to be 'negative' about this story. However, I bet somehow, someway. the 'govt' will get involved. I just wish the press would put a name to all the faces so I can spit in their faces some day.

Happy Hunting

Cappy Z.
 
Hey Trez is there a picture of the bone anywhere to be seen or do we have to wait until it comes up for sale? Thanks for the story, cool find for the man. It would be worth to much for me to keep, I would sell it.... Take care JYD...
 
JUNKYARD DOG said:
Hey Trez is there a picture of the bone anywhere to be seen or do we have to wait until it comes up for sale? Thanks for the story, cool find for the man. It would be worth to much for me to keep, I would sell it.... Take care JYD...
JYD, there was a post a couple of months back that had the pics of the bone, Jeff could probably find and post the link.
 
Thanks for the good read Trez.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom