rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2012 Thread Owner #1 Found in a river in Ga and I was wondering if it is bone? Has an interesting shape and is heavy. Thank you for looking. Attachments 100_2006.webp 265.4 KB · Views: 114
Found in a river in Ga and I was wondering if it is bone? Has an interesting shape and is heavy. Thank you for looking.
Age_old Sr. Member Joined Jul 30, 2012 Messages 317 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, Florida Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2012 #2 It might be......it's a tough call.
C Chisos Full Member Joined Aug 29, 2012 Messages 197 Reaction score 44 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2012 #3 I think rock.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Thanks I cleaned it and it sparkles. I guess it isnt a Pestle is it?
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 14, 2012 #5 I'm not thinking fossil. There does appear to be greenish crystals while looking at it magnified.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 15, 2012 Thread Owner #6 thanks after I cleaned it better it is heavy black with silver sparkles in it. The green was from the water.
thanks after I cleaned it better it is heavy black with silver sparkles in it. The green was from the water.