Boney Fingers and Creepy Hands

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
My kids love these creepy cookies and take them for a class treat every year.
Take Refrigerated sugar cookie dough.

Roll out the dough to make long boney fingers. Be sure to emphasize the knuckles! Press sliced almonds into the ends for fingernails. A little beet or black cherry juice concentrate around the "stub" of the finger makes for an eerie effect. Make the cookies narrow enough to allow for spreading as they bake. :o

Another thing we make is Creepy Hands.
I ask the lady at the bakery to buy some of her clear thin gloves she uses. Subway will sell them to you also...
Pop a batch of popcorn and put one piece of candy corn into the end of each finger of the glove ,then fill with popcorn. Tie off the end with a twisty and then I like to buy creepy spider rings and put over one of the fingers. You can add chesse powder to make the popcorn orange or add green dry jello for Frankenstien Hands....A cheap easy class room treat .... :o

Attachments

• booglove2.jpg
    booglove2.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 134

buscadero

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Corpus Christi, Tx.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
8) Very Creative, Gypsy! I wish the days where you could put "Homemade" Treats in Kids Trick or Treat Bags weren't long gone!

Nowdays, everyone gives out prettymuch the same things! Maybe I'll try 'em just for me? Thanks!

Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions