Bonner Treasures

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Well looking over the next book to be released, I wanted to make sure all of the known lost treasures were included. This is taking anything ever put out there and researching it further than it has ever been covered before. We have been catching a surprising number of stories that never made the more modern books we are use to. An example is all those old newspaper articles you see JeffofPA posting. We even find some stories that appear to be creative writing with nothing to back them up, I have been thinking of having a thread to post these in title will be important.
Anyway the one I missed, Bonner! According to Terry there is a report of a cache of gold and silver coins near here. So we got to research this one out further. But at this point, there might be plenty to it since there are a lot of reported caches in the region.
Examples Skinner's loot on the third island, couple at Hell Gate Ronde. One three miles S of Missoula. Another 1 mile E of Missoula.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Well she is working on this one and another, so time will tell if anything can be found from Terry's one line entry.

OP
OP
T

Tiredman

Bronze Member
Oct 15, 2016
Primary Interest:
Other
Well here is the Bonner Map, several reports of caches to the east of Missoula, from Terry, 1 to 3 miles. Bonner region.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread