BC1969 Banned Joined Sep 4, 2013 Messages 6,073 Reaction score 10,453 Golden Thread 0 Location Somewhere directly above the center of the Earth. Primary Interest: Other Feb 24, 2019 #1 I swear I didn't put it there. It is really stuck lol. Nickel roll with a dime at one end. Upvote 0
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,207 Reaction score 10,903 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2019 #2 Bonus!
G galenrog Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 19, 2006 Messages 2,188 Reaction score 2,428 Golden Thread 0 Feb 24, 2019 #3 Life happens. Time for more coffee.
Twitch Silver Member Joined Feb 1, 2010 Messages 2,884 Reaction score 2,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Feb 24, 2019 #4 I once found a solid roll of 40% halves will an additional Susan B Anthony dollar stock in the end in the same fashion. Pretty cool .
I once found a solid roll of 40% halves will an additional Susan B Anthony dollar stock in the end in the same fashion. Pretty cool .
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2019 #5 Well...on the same line I put precisely $500 back in the coin counter machine, it was a skunk roll, and it counted out $499.50. It swings both ways I guess.
Well...on the same line I put precisely $500 back in the coin counter machine, it was a skunk roll, and it counted out $499.50. It swings both ways I guess.