Book for skeptics (and most everybody else)

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, MXT,..Tesoro Vaquero, Silver UMax, Compadre, Tejon,..BH LandRanger..Pioneer 505.. GC1023..Teknetics Delta 4000, Gamma 6000, Eurotek Pro..Fisher F2, F4, F5, F70
EE THr said:
Eddie---

When are you going to show us some video of all your successful treasure hunts?

:laughing7:

Big Four Proofs of LRLs Fraud

Well....I've never felt the need to film myself hunting. Why would I do that? That sounds like something a skeptic/pseudo-skeptic would do....gotta prove to themselves that they went hunting, ya know. ::)

Anyone who can read has read my statement that I am not out to prove anything to anyone. I'm sorry if that was too hard for you to understand. Perhaps a reading comprehension refresher course is in order? I'm sure with the economy the way it is today, you could find a middle school teacher to help out.

:laughing7:

EddieR

Mar 1, 2005
Madisonville, TN
Detector(s) used
EE THr said:
Eddie---

OK. I understand now. Sorry.

You just want to promote, promote, and promote LRLs some more; and never prove anything.

I think I get it now.

Big Four Proofs of LRLs Fraud

Show me where in my posts I am promoting LRL's. I'm not talking about the device I used to find my ring, I'm talking about the LRL's that you "guys" are posting about. If you consider "thinking that the LRL theory should be studied" (which is what I said) to be "promoting" them, then you are wrong.

I am not out to prove anything, I said that earlier. I suppose you conveniently (or selectively) forgot that.

I really don't believe you get much of anything.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Eddie---

Maybe I've misunderstood you.

Then what, exactly, is your problem with me, on a personal level?

And also, what is your problem with, as you call them, "skeptics"?

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Nope, that's what this site does. Finds them every time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread