What's new

book

dholland02

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2012
Messages
1,039
Reaction score
399
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I heard someone saying about a book they read when they bought there minlabs. Which book might that be??
 
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Maybe it was this...
Mike, it is a small step for mankind from your 250. Congrats on your purchase, it will pay for itself as long as you don't get frustrated with it. Take your time, read the manual well, and I suggest purchasing "Mastering the Minelab Quattro" by Andy Sabisch. You can purchase it here: http://www.dixie-metal-detectors.com/booksandcd's.htm. Just scroll down to almost the bottom of the page and it will be listed under Minelab Instructional Books. Dixie is a great company to deal with! Also you might contact TonyinCT here on this forum, owner of TCdetectors. He might carry that book also.
 
I think the author was some andy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom