What's new

🏆🥰Auction Book 2008 México City check this outfit🏆🥰

Jorgeke

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2021
Messages
1,381
Reaction score
4,916
Golden Thread
0
Today find…

A gift from my sister in love.

I have some coins that are mentioned in this book


What do you think about this outfit/mask



Comments about this book


IMG_0839.webp
IMG_0840.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0838.webp
    IMG_0838.webp
    2.2 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0836.webp
    IMG_0836.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0824.webp
    IMG_0824.webp
    579.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
I don't know anything about the book, but you have a nice collection there with it, and a nice display on the wall. Your dog looks happy back there too!
 
jorgeke,
Good to see you posting again.
I like the 1812 Morelos War of Independence, Insurgentes issue of the 8R. The coin appears to be silver. Many, if not most cast silver coins are counterfeit. A book could be written on the various varieties in the Morelos coinage. These coins are uniquely interesting to me.
Don in SoCal
 
jorgeke,
Good to see you posting again.
I like the 1812 Morelos War of Independence, Insurgentes issue of the 8R. The coin appears to be silver. Many, if not most cast silver coins are counterfeit. A book could be written on the various varieties in the Morelos coinage. These coins are uniquely interesting to me.
Don in SoCal
you should enjoy these two past auctions, wonderful information by a well informed auction house,


 
I don't know anything about the book, but you have a nice collection there with it, and a nice display on the wall. Your dog looks happy back there too!
Thank you

Roberto,

Display is from a friend, yesterday he prepared a deliciosa carnitas, and I took that photo
 
jorgeke,
Good to see you posting again.
I like the 1812 Morelos War of Independence, Insurgentes issue of the 8R. The coin appears to be silver. Many, if not most cast silver coins are counterfeit. A book could be written on the various varieties in the Morelos coinage. These coins are uniquely interesting to me.
Don in SoCal
Hi Don

Interesting, I will review about that 8 R.

Saludos
 
Beautiful displays with your finds.
 
Milmascaras!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom