Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day?

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
Any BoonDock Saints fan's? I just read they finally finished filming the sequel and it should be out in theathers in a few months. It should be a pretty good sequel. Its a story about 2 Irish Brothers in Boston who believe God spoke to them and told them too kill all the criminals.
Heres the trailor from the original.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lu0I2eWe_dY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lu0I2eWe_dY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NO KIDDING!!!? I've heard about the title for the "sequal", but then heard it was a joke. So it's not a joke after all??
I have the collectors edition DVD in the metal case...
And even though I "shouldn't" like it, because of the language, I do. ;D
It's funny that such an under-budget film turned into a cult classic like Boondock has.

Snatch is another really good film...

Bran <><

OP
OP
Jimmy(PA)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Yep filming is already done on the sequel and Duffy the director/writer said we should expect to see a trailor around June. There has been rumors for years about the sequel so I didnt believe it at first till I watched Duffy on a net broadcast in Dec. talking about finishing up filming the sequel in Toronto (not Boston) for some reason I guess its cheaper but does Toronto resemble Boston at all? It is an awesome movie with a great cast it should be interesting to see who else joins them in this one. I bet this one makes a killing in the theathers since there is a lot of die hard fans out there now. You can google All Saints day and it does show up on Imdb or whatever the movie site is called with the full cast listed.

OP
OP
Jimmy(PA)

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
And how can you not love this song from the movie:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Deerhunter24

Jul 1, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; Garrett GTI 1500
Hands down...one of my favorite movies.

My fantasy football league is named "Boondock Saints." Next year will be our 7th year...all ten of us are huge fans.

DH24

Can't wait for the sequel. There have been rumors about a sequel for at least 5 years. If they waited this long...I'm hoping it won't suck. Cuz I am pumped to see it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread