Booom first plate babbbbby

Mark1985

Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
whites spectra v3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found this today with the nautilus dmc 2b I picked up because a friend told me I needed one thank you Jerry an also thank you hut for telling me not to give up on the trenches

Dug this bad boy at 18 inches 18 yes 18 on my first day out with my nautilus dmc 2b

image-2168528455.jpg

image-3659395766.jpg

image-2331032865.jpg

image-3284998092.jpg

image-1001352703.jpg

Attachments

• image-702395577.jpg
    image-702395577.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 271
Upvote 7

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thats a dandy!

I have dug beer can's that deep that werent 150 years old though :icon_scratch:

ohiowhiteguy

Oct 11, 2012
clermont county ohio
Detector(s) used
coin master pro,,,Garrett at pro,,, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice find..but please stop the madness...really..i ask all of you please quit quoting these idiots.
i would of voted banner if it weren't for the b..... b...
owg..

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ohiowhiteguy said:
nice find..but please stop the madness...really..i ask all of you please quit quoting these idiots.
i would of voted banner if it weren't for the b..... b...
owg..

People are allowed to joke around on this forum. It's just having fun and is harmless. Please let it go man.

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
and is harmless.

That's funny, i have been denied THREE of my former hunting sites and had at least five (that I remember off hand) people want to "split the take" (whatever THAT is supposed to mean) when asking permission due to these shows and what they portray.

Don't tell ME it is "harmless"

It has harmed me PLENTY.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude ,that is way cool! The DMC2 is legendary in the relic circles. Congrats, I pulled my first CW plate this year also. I know how ya feel. :headbang:

ohiowhiteguy

Oct 11, 2012
clermont county ohio
Detector(s) used
coin master pro,,,Garrett at pro,,, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People are allowed to joke around on this forum. It's just having fun and is harmless. Please let it go man.
again really. i love nothing better than a good joke.".i'll let it go man"..only when they have to pry my cold stiff hands off my detector ...
don't you think it's getting old? i'm not the only one that feels this way...ask around...

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Critical Recovery said:
That's funny, i have been denied THREE of my former hunting sites and had at least five (that I remember off hand) people want to "split the take" (whatever THAT is supposed to mean) when asking permission due to these shows and what they portray.

Don't tell ME it is "harmless"

It has harmed me PLENTY.

I'm sorry but someone naming a thread after that has never got you denied. The show has and I hate it also. These guys joking on here have never caused you to lose a spot.

Joshr29

May 23, 2012
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ohiowhiteguy said:
again really. i love nothing better than a good joke.".i'll let it go man"..only when they have to pry my cold stiff hands off my detector ...
don't you think it's getting old? i'm not the only one that feels this way...ask around...

Lots of jokes people tell get old but I wouldn't deny a guy a banner vote. This site is about the finds people make. Not the title of their thread. HH.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I gotcha boats... ;)

You know, you never DID tell me what kinda shoes you wore.....

Black shoes, I was a boat coxswain. My avatar is a mike boat on the beach with the ramp down. You guys use choppers now, in my day we delivered you to the beach -- well, the Marines, not you guys, you guys either paddled a raft or jumped out of airplanes and swam ashore. There's no surf on that beach because it's taken in Subic Bay.

OP
OP
Mark1985

Mark1985

Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
whites spectra v3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
God I would have been devastated if it was a beer can in a place that has never been turned by a plow and in that trench though it was in the back of my mind the whole time

OP
OP
Mark1985

Mark1985

Jan 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
whites spectra v3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
As for the title I'm SORRY I was very excited never thought I would dig that on my first day with that nautilus I have been denied permission because of savages false and insane values that he has placed on his items as well as the fact that everyone thinks 1 that there yard is loaded with treasure and 2 that every metal detector is out to make it rich. I love the things that I dig this is a passion for me not money I love the history and just being out in nature and will never sell what I dig unless dire straights forced me to

cjon455

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2012
Northeast PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Garrett Propointer
Garrett Propointer-AT
Sampson T handle shovel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i dont think that show is staged, i mean i believe theres very good odds of digging some random *#@# spot and finding bones from a megalodon shark!, I definately believe that the odds of finding a old iron milk jug chock full of coins including a 30k gold coin in the middle of a marsh in louisianna is legit too. I also forgot to mention Im a very sarcastic person........

John Boy

Bronze Member
Sep 11, 2012
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD CAMOUFLAGE,CZ3D 1021,1220X AND GARRETT PRO POINTER.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great plate.still on my to dig list.I ain't even seen that show cause I have a antenna and I feel like kicking them in the nuts,by just what all I read about on here from yaw.

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice score on the plate !

WVARelics

Jun 21, 2012
Winchester, Va
Detector(s) used
Garrett Groundhog, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice Plate PUH POW!:headbang: (Jackyl or Full Throttle fans will get it)

digginfreek

Oct 21, 2012
south cental pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz7apro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
God I would have been devastated if it was a beer can in a place that has never been turned by a plow and in that trench though it was in the back of my mind the whole time

Civil war soldiers didn't drink bush from a can!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread