What's new

Bottle Cap Beach does not disappoint

redcobra8u

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
1,221
Reaction score
1,336
Golden Thread
1
Location
Los Angeles
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My favorite beach I refer to as bottle cap beach gave up a 14k wedding band @ 8g. As you can see there is a ton of trash but this place gives up the good stuff too. 7 hours of digging and now its time to open me a cold one too!

Good luck!
 

Attachments

  • image-3364297020.webp
    image-3364297020.webp
    41.8 KB · Views: 187
  • image-1211897519.webp
    image-1211897519.webp
    33.6 KB · Views: 163
  • image-3137293778.webp
    image-3137293778.webp
    46.7 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 0
Cool ring! I'm going to a beach tomorrow with a friend who wants to try out the hobby. Hope to get at least one jewelry find, fake or real!!!
 
I love digging bottle caps, pull tabs and trash. Not only does it mean people have been there but in the numbers and odds game your getting closer to that treasure find. Happy hunting everyone
 
Nice heavy band...congrats...what detector you using?
 
It's so nice when you dedicate yourself and get rewarded a nice chunk of yellow! Congrats!
 
Nice heavy band...congrats...what detector you using?

Lookingdown, I normally use the Excal II but today I decided to take my AT Pro. My 15 yo son comes with me and uses the ATP occasionally and I am trying to get him hooked. He thinks the Excal II is the only machine that can find gold lol. So I busted out the ATP and got lucky. He'll be with me tomorrow on the hunt now that I've proven it works.

Good luck!
 
I think you should change the name to "thirsty beach" looks
like a lot of thirsty people like go there.
Nice gold ring. Good for you.
 
I think you should change the name to "thirsty beach" looks like a lot of thirsty people like go there. Nice gold ring. Good for you.

In da da sea, you have some impressive finds my friend!
 
I think you need 2 cold ones after all the Trash HH Chug
 
Time and time again it shows ... He who digs the most, finds the most. Nice job!
 
That's a beautiful gold ring find, redcobra!:notworthy:

Nice job!

Lorraine
 
Got to dig a lot of trash to find the gold. Good job.
 
Good find! I have a spot like that always full of bottle caps. Don't these knuckleheads know that littering screws up the ecology. I've seen them break two glass bottles together to make them sink. Then some kid comes along and slashes his foot wide open.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom