TMosh
Jr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I found these while antler hunting last weekend. Didn't find one antler but brought home 10 bottles and a porcelain lid liner.
Some of them I know what they are, but post up if you can identify any. My favorite (although common) is the Quality Purity bottle. It shows more purple than any I have found.
The one with the circles going up each side I don't know what it is. I guess cosmetic. Maybe baby oil? I know it's not all that old. Any ideas?
And lastly, the large bottle I found a few years ago. Don't know anything about it. It also has a faint purple to it. Thanks!
Some of them I know what they are, but post up if you can identify any. My favorite (although common) is the Quality Purity bottle. It shows more purple than any I have found.
The one with the circles going up each side I don't know what it is. I guess cosmetic. Maybe baby oil? I know it's not all that old. Any ideas?
And lastly, the large bottle I found a few years ago. Don't know anything about it. It also has a faint purple to it. Thanks!
Attachments
-
20200228_163251.webp931.4 KB · Views: 100 -
20200228_163258.webp711.6 KB · Views: 98 -
20200228_163304.webp596.7 KB · Views: 91 -
20200228_163911.webp374.1 KB · Views: 100 -
20200228_163931.webp291.5 KB · Views: 89 -
20200228_164001.webp267.6 KB · Views: 87 -
20200228_163551.webp521.9 KB · Views: 104 -
20200228_163608.webp304.9 KB · Views: 93 -
20200228_163625.webp590.9 KB · Views: 86








