What's new

Bought 4 Pieces Of Gold Yesterday

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
I picked up a 10k ring,10k charm,10k necklace,and a 14k necklace.

HH

Greg
 

Attachments

  • gold.webp
    gold.webp
    370.9 KB · Views: 338
8.7 grams of 10k @ $13.50 per gram and 3.6 grams of 14k @$19.00 per gram,for a total of $185.85
 
Assuming that the gold is 1/2K lower than it was marked, which is fairly common, you paid about 88% of spot, at a $1200 market. If you sell it to ARA for 98%, and all goes well, you profit about $21 less your shipping costs. I think I would try to pay less - maybe 60 or 70%. Did you test the gold?
 
I tested it all.I can afford to have my prices high because I can buy a larger volume than most of my competitors here in Windosr.Every 5 or 6 months I take a drive to a Refinery in Toronto.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom