What's new

Some Lake Gold!

oldmxrat

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2020
Messages
10,921
Reaction score
47,652
Golden Thread
1
Location
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wore myself out on yesterday's hunt (the whole place is a steep hillside), so I decided to give my legs a break and go water detecting today.

IMG_1775.webp
IMG_1776.webp

The ridiculously large stoned earring is silver.
The rose gold ring is 14k and the Lake Tahoe-shaped earring is 10k. Not a lot of weight, but all gold is welcomed!
IMG_1793.webp
IMG_1794.webp
IMG_1796.webp


And a Russian 1 Ruble;
IMG_1777.webp
IMG_1779.webp


Hopefully the big gold will start showing up now. This has been the slowest summer yet for gold and silver jewelry.
 
Upvote 17
I wore myself out on yesterday's hunt (the whole place is a steep hillside), so I decided to give my legs a break and go water detecting today.

View attachment 2259820View attachment 2259821
The ridiculously large stoned earring is silver.
The rose gold ring is 14k and the Lake Tahoe-shaped earring is 10k. Not a lot of weight, but all gold is welcomed!
View attachment 2259822View attachment 2259823View attachment 2259824

And a Russian 1 Ruble;
View attachment 2259825View attachment 2259826

Hopefully the big gold will start showing up now. This has been the slowest summer yet for gold and silver jewelry.
 
Outstanding!!!!!!
Congratulations on the gold my friend..
 
I wore myself out on yesterday's hunt (the whole place is a steep hillside), so I decided to give my legs a break and go water detecting today.

View attachment 2259820View attachment 2259821
The ridiculously large stoned earring is silver.
The rose gold ring is 14k and the Lake Tahoe-shaped earring is 10k. Not a lot of weight, but all gold is welcomed!
View attachment 2259822View attachment 2259823View attachment 2259824

And a Russian 1 Ruble;
View attachment 2259825View attachment 2259826

Hopefully the big gold will start showing up now. This has been the slowest summer yet for gold and silver jewelry.
Awesome!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom