What's new

Bought a new toy!!!!! Unreal performance!!!

lowcountry

Full Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2015
Messages
148
Reaction score
452
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Deus XP
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just bought myself a Deus XP detector, and I am so impressed with it!!!!! These pics are from the maiden voyage in a "hunted out" spot that my Tesoro wouldn't find anything else.....Can anybody tell me what the Light Artillery First Regiment button is worth?? I think it's War of 1812 from the searches I found but can't find a value. Also how old are these buckles?? IMG_20151231_180346.webpIMG_20151231_180240.webpIMG_20160129_115443.webpIMG_20160129_115450.webpIMG_20160129_115454.webpIMG_20160129_115501.webpIMG_20160129_115508.webp
 
Upvote 44
You say hunted out out, I say new opportunity

You might have more than a few Tesoro guys looking at their machines in a different way now

Those finds look good to me!
 
Congrats on an excellent hunt.
Having so many great machines
and revisiting spots that I have
already hunted, makes me go back
to the question, "How did I miss that?"
 
Last edited:
My Tesoro (Tejon)=$400.....XP Deus MUCH MORE.
You get what you pay for they say , I wish I could afford a Deus. I,m sure I would Love it.
 
Very very very good machines. Maybe a "bit to light" seen from a CTX 3030 user :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom