What's new

Bought Some More Silver And Gold Today

greg23

Sr. Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
322
Reaction score
86
Golden Thread
0
Location
Windsor Ontario
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Not as much as the last few times but I did get $10.00 face in pre 1967 $.65 in 1967 $3.25 in 1968 ,and $.45 U.S..I also bought 2 10k broken necklaces.

HH

Greg
 

Attachments

  • gold.webp
    gold.webp
    99.6 KB · Views: 329
Upvote 0
Greg you have been getting some great deals lately. I love that Canadian 80% silver but dealers here will cheat you big time when you go to sell it.
I'm not buying any silver till the CRHing thing is up. I did pick up some gold coin this week though.
HH
Rich
 
I actually had a coin dealer tell me they paid half of face for canadian.I asked him what if it was silver.He made some goofy remark that there was no way to get rid of it and that did not matter.Been meaning to go back see if I could get it at face.
 
Yea, I been putting a little in fractional gold lately too. After this 1099 thing goes though, fractionals should get a better premium.
 
I sell to a refinery in Toronto.I only go up there 1 every 5 months or so
 
I do usually get Gold coins as well.I picked up 15 of those 1976 Canadian $100 14k gold coins about 2 months ago
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom