What's new

Bought some shrubbery today....

47thelement

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2009
Messages
1,741
Reaction score
161
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excal, ACE 250 for my son
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the Home Depot to buy some plants and paid using the self payment register and recieved a dime back from the machine. Not just any dime, A mercury dime! Not just any mercury dime, A 1916.

Ok now I'm standing in the store my heart was beating so hard it sounded like somebody banging coconut shells together 'cause this thing is in pretty good shape! Now I'm afraid to turn it over until I get alone. So I head to the car. Go back to get the Shrubbery! Head back to the car. take a deep breath and turn it over.

No mint mark! No Holy Grail! SPAMIT!
 
Upvote 0
Nice score...... Makes you wonder if there are any more in that till?

Mojo
 
I DEMAND you get another shrubbery! But make this one a little bit taller so you can make a little path through the forest.

Seriously though find something else to buy, you can always return later!
 
Darn, I was hoping it was going to be 2 in 1 week.
 
Been quite a few 1916 floating around lately. Too bad no D. Just like me.. Spamit

Golden Silver
 
Cherryman68 said:
I DEMAND you get another shrubbery! But make this one a little bit taller so you can make a little path through the forest.
LOL, Great movie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom