Bounty Hunter Pinpointer Opinions

Would be curious to see your results once you give it a workout.............48 bucks is a good price for a pinpointer and a brand name is a non issue in my opinion....I could be wrong but let us know.

I will........anxious to see myself...waitin on uPS

Would be curious to see your results once you give it a workout.............48 bucks is a good price for a pinpointer and a brand name is a non issue in my opinion....I could be wrong but let us know.

i have one , works good , but i wore down the tip, just does not seen to work that well if the item is more than an inch away, like on the side , waiting on my garret now , hoping for a better show , so i should have more info for you soon !

They can only pick up metal from really close, and that's with fresh batteries. I plan on buying a Garrett soon.

I tried it yesterday.....works ok...never had another one to compare....this one was in my budget.....like to know how the Garrett works out ....thanx

i have one , works good , but i wore down the tip, just does not seen to work that well if the item is more than an inch away, like on the side , waiting on my garret now , hoping for a better show , so i should have more info for you soon !

The BH pointer works good , you turn the knob till it vibrates then back it off till it quits vibrating, then its set.

The other pointers point about 1 inch away and so can the BH. That way it can be called a pointer and not a metal detector.

UPDATE ! got my pro point yesterday, too cold , got out today ,,,,,,, WOW ............. what a diff, man i swear, recovery went from minutes to seconds ......... = more digs, less fatigue, and a happy camper ! good luck and HAPPY HUNTING ! :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back