What's new

Box 75 had an extra roll in it

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
I picked up box 75 and 76 today. Box 75 was all beat and taped up. I opened it and the rolls were all jumbled up. I counted them and there were 51. An extra $10 for gas money woo-hoo. I got 2 40s and 2 - 64's out of it. I opened box 76 and there was ol Ben winking at me in the center roll. That box produced 6 40's and the Ben. It was a good day.
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_13.webp
    ScreenHunter_13.webp
    98.5 KB · Views: 336
Upvote 0
Been a while since I have seen a 90%er staring back at me, hopefully today is the day to change that!
 
That's a great feeling about things to come when you see Ben looking at you!
 
It was MINE!!! I picked up four boxes on the 29th, didn't count 'em, and the last I opened was a roll short. 'Course, it did have two "peepers". Also had a roll a coin short, but it did give up a 40%er.

Robin
 
CaptainRobin said:
It was MINE!!! I picked up four boxes on the 29th, didn't count 'em, and the last I opened was a roll short. 'Course, it did have two "peepers". Also had a roll a coin short, but it did give up a 40%er.

Robin
Nice try Robin. I don't think my driver goes that far east on his route............LOL
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom