T tw656 Hero Member Joined Jan 13, 2007 Messages 735 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Jul 31, 2007 #1 1938 S ( I think I needed this one for my whitman) 1940 S 1951 S 1945 P Silver, of course 1936 Buffalo, full horn, not tail. Some other pre 1960's nickels Attachments nickels1.webp 41.5 KB · Views: 210 nickels2.webp 39.4 KB · Views: 206 Upvote 0
1938 S ( I think I needed this one for my whitman) 1940 S 1951 S 1945 P Silver, of course 1936 Buffalo, full horn, not tail. Some other pre 1960's nickels
TxTim Silver Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 2,735 Reaction score 28 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Detector(s) used DFX & SE Jul 31, 2007 #2 Wow! Nice nickels- love that buff!
LJ Silver Member Joined Dec 23, 2006 Messages 3,469 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 1, 2007 #3 Sweet TW. I have checked a few boxes of nickels & still looking for the buffalo.