D d2arcing Bronze Member Joined Jun 22, 2009 Messages 1,512 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Oct 23, 2010 #1 was clear wraps, pulled 6 rolls aside to contain a silver rim 1978 canadian 1948, 2x 1959, 1961 D, 1964 Rosies Upvote 0
was clear wraps, pulled 6 rolls aside to contain a silver rim 1978 canadian 1948, 2x 1959, 1961 D, 1964 Rosies
Silver Stripe Bronze Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 1,801 Reaction score 8 Golden Thread 0 Location USA Oct 23, 2010 #2 5 slivers out of one box is real good, I did 3 boxes today and got 7 Roos which is 2X's average. HH Mark
5 slivers out of one box is real good, I did 3 boxes today and got 7 Roos which is 2X's average. HH Mark
Steve L. Sr. Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 407 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Vienna, ME Detector(s) used Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 23, 2010 #3 d2arcing, That is a great score! I'm very happy for you and hope that this is a good silver vein for you to draw on. Best wishes, Steve
d2arcing, That is a great score! I'm very happy for you and hope that this is a good silver vein for you to draw on. Best wishes, Steve
SFBayArea Bronze Member Joined Aug 28, 2009 Messages 2,260 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT Oct 24, 2010 #4 6 is the most keepers I've ever gotten in a dime box..
EastKyMiner Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 779 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2010 #5 Good score d2arcing HH..Miner
Ltrain Sr. Member Joined Sep 13, 2010 Messages 309 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Oct 24, 2010 #6 My best box was 27... 19 mercs and 8 roosies. 6 is a good box any day, though. I only average 2.5 per, even with that big score and a couple other nice scores (12, 7, 7, 6, 6) in there. Gonna go pick up as many boxes as I can tomorrow...
My best box was 27... 19 mercs and 8 roosies. 6 is a good box any day, though. I only average 2.5 per, even with that big score and a couple other nice scores (12, 7, 7, 6, 6) in there. Gonna go pick up as many boxes as I can tomorrow...
apush Bronze Member Joined Dec 21, 2009 Messages 1,942 Reaction score 212 Golden Thread 0 Location U.S.A. Detector(s) used ACE 250; Lone Star Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2010 #7 Great haul out of a single box. Hope you double or triple your score on the next go round'. HSH, apush
Great haul out of a single box. Hope you double or triple your score on the next go round'. HSH, apush
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Oct 24, 2010 #8 Nice dime box HH Rich
maine_Jim Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,415 Reaction score 412 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Ace 350 Oct 24, 2010 #9 Congrats - those clear rappers are quick and easy to dump. I've been getting about one a box with them. Maine_Jim
Congrats - those clear rappers are quick and easy to dump. I've been getting about one a box with them. Maine_Jim
$ilver$urfer Bronze Member Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 1,148 Reaction score 19 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2010 #10 5 Alive!!! Way to go on the silver pull -- love those clear wrapped rolls, makes them so much easier to search! HH, $ilver$urfer
5 Alive!!! Way to go on the silver pull -- love those clear wrapped rolls, makes them so much easier to search! HH, $ilver$urfer
R rileyboy Bronze Member Joined Jan 15, 2010 Messages 1,704 Reaction score 55 Golden Thread 0 Oct 24, 2010 #11 Nice dime score..Keep at it. rileyboy