What's new

Box of halves and box of pennies

Beats 2 skunks though ! Better luck next time.
 
No such thing when your still adding to the stash. That is ofcourse it took you looking through 10 plus boxes.

Golden Silver
 
Well better luck next time!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Better than two skunks.
good luck on the next ones.
 
You will do better next time

DW
 
Hey, I picked up $530.00 in halves loose. I thought I had the big one but only got one 40% out of that one. But it was sure better than a skunk.
Picked up a $1000.00 bag and only found a ben and a 40% but at least I got something.
Something is always better than nothing.
I just hope I catch a big one before the banks close their doors for good, lol.
 
I feel your pain. Just finished my second bag of halves this week and the only coin close to a keeper was a 1978S clad. But as is our mindset, the next bag will be the big one! Keep plugging. HH

FL Junkman
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom