nolifeking
Jr. Member
Well this is my first whole box post. I've never really had that much luck in a box to really post any totals, but I decided that this box of nickels made the cut. In total I found exactly $5.00 in older nickels 1959 and older.
$2.60 - 1950's
$2 - 1940's includes 2 1943 P
$0.35 - 1939 and 1938 includes 1938S (EF)
and 1 no date buffalo
Also got a few older style canadian nickels 1 from the 1950's and 2 from the early 1960's. Not really worth anything, but a first for me.
My average box usually yields about 0.50 to $1 in older nickels.
$2.60 - 1950's
$2 - 1940's includes 2 1943 P
$0.35 - 1939 and 1938 includes 1938S (EF)
and 1 no date buffalo
Also got a few older style canadian nickels 1 from the 1950's and 2 from the early 1960's. Not really worth anything, but a first for me.
My average box usually yields about 0.50 to $1 in older nickels.
Upvote
0







