2Cents Full Member Joined Nov 4, 2009 Messages 114 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location California Jun 5, 2010 #1 $100.00 Box of nickel results 1939 1942d (Not silver, but I needed this one for the book) 1943p x 2 (2 wars in a box is good for me) 1940's 11 others 1950's 17 I managed to upgrade a 1963d with one that had the full steps showing and was in otherwise nice condition. Upvote 0
$100.00 Box of nickel results 1939 1942d (Not silver, but I needed this one for the book) 1943p x 2 (2 wars in a box is good for me) 1940's 11 others 1950's 17 I managed to upgrade a 1963d with one that had the full steps showing and was in otherwise nice condition.
dave5710 Hero Member Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 615 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Illinois Detector(s) used T-2 Garrett Pro Pointer Jun 5, 2010 #2 2 war nickels is a good box. Glad to hear from someone who collects still.
C Codes Bronze Member Joined Feb 28, 2007 Messages 1,031 Reaction score 98 Golden Thread 0 Location United States Detector(s) used White's M6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 5, 2010 #3 Good on the nickels! I hit them hard last year but kinda tapered off this year. However posts like this make me want to grab a few boxes Monday. -Codes
Good on the nickels! I hit them hard last year but kinda tapered off this year. However posts like this make me want to grab a few boxes Monday. -Codes
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Jun 5, 2010 #4 nice job, i love when i get 2 warnicks. in a box...feel very satisfied, and the box was definately worth it! good luck on ur next box!
nice job, i love when i get 2 warnicks. in a box...feel very satisfied, and the box was definately worth it! good luck on ur next box!
EastKyMiner Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2010 Messages 779 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 5, 2010 #5 Good job on the nickels. Getting my box next week I hope I hit some like u did
JJtheRollHunter Sr. Member Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 418 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jun 6, 2010 #6 Sure wish I could get those results from a box of nickels. Nice job!
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Jun 6, 2010 #7 Congrats on the war nickels! I search nickels from time to time, just to fill my Whitman. ffd
JJtheRollHunter Sr. Member Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 418 Reaction score 1 Golden Thread 0 Jun 6, 2010 #8 fistfulladirt said: Congrats on the war nickels! I search nickels from time to time, just to fill my Whitman. ffd Click to expand... Do you need any from 1940-1947?
fistfulladirt said: Congrats on the war nickels! I search nickels from time to time, just to fill my Whitman. ffd Click to expand... Do you need any from 1940-1947?