What's new

Boxes of Halves from Brinks

AgentX

Full Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2010
Messages
174
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
New to the forum but life long collector.

Has anyone had any good luck with boxes of Halves from Brinks? I've ordered several recently and they have all been skunks. The best I pulled from one box was 2 2007. Over the past week I've scored around 150 customer wrapped roles with the following results.

16 90% Kennedy
41 40%
10 NICF

I'm starting to wonder if there is a pattern with Brinks. I've seen several others on this and other forums talking about boxes from Brinks being skunks.

Curious to see what type of experience everyone has had with Brinks.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome aboard. Thing to realize is no matter what company supplies certain banks it doesn't matter. What maybe good boxes by Brinks in Cali maybe horrible brinks boxes in Maine. There isn't one Brinks facility that ships coins all over the country. Best way is to find others in your neck of the woods and see what they find. I like to call this "thinking outside the box"! ;D
HH
enamel7
 
enamel7 said:
Welcome aboard. Thing to realize is no matter what company supplies certain banks it doesn't matter. What maybe good boxes by Brinks in Cali maybe horrible brinks boxes in Maine. There isn't one Brinks facility that ships coins all over the country. Best way is to find others in your neck of the woods and see what they find. I like to call this "thinking outside the box"! ;D
HH
enamel7

Agreed.. there is no rhyme or reason behind it.. A lot it depends on your area. If your area has a lot of people dumping at Brinks, then Brinks boxes would suck. Same thing with Loomis, Guarda, etc. You have to find out on your own what's the best for your area.
 
Brinks rules! Thats who I dump to! You will find a lot of marked coins in your coin boxes. Best of luck to you!
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Brinks rules! Thats who I dump to! You will find a lot of marked coins in your coin boxes. Best of luck to you!

AG, where abouts in the Southeast are you?

In all of the boxes I've searched I haven't come across one marked coin yet. Going to switch my order up a bit and try to get single boxes from multiple locations. On the prowl to find a bank that doesn't order from brinks. I have this feeling my box next week is going to have marked coins :D
 
AGCoinHunter said:
Brinks rules! Thats who I dump to! You will find a lot of marked coins in your coin boxes. Best of luck to you!
what do u mark ur coins w/? just curious...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom