What's new

Boy scout slide

deb55

Full Member
Joined
Apr 11, 2013
Messages
116
Reaction score
65
Golden Thread
0
Just was wondering if anyone knew how old this is?
 

Attachments

  • image-2085664312.webp
    image-2085664312.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 120
Have to see the back.
 
Back of slide
 

Attachments

  • image-2815332382.webp
    image-2815332382.webp
    12 KB · Views: 112
metal_detector_vpnavy.gif
Bringing back memories deb55.
 
Funny thing is my best friend found it along with her first Merc. I make walking sticks for Boys Scout and Eagle Scouts.
 
See if your friend will allow you to attach it to one of your Scout walking sticks; then present the stick as part of an award--with the history of the slide.
Don.........
 
Great idea. I did make one for a man whose son gave me his slide and I attached it to his stick. Very special moment.

I also,am visiting a Boy Scout camp in August, and will see if they let me detect there.
 
It took 12 years before I ever found one, then found 2 the same day in 2 different parks.
luvdux
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom