brand new $193 Ray Ban mens sunglasses made in Italy

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
was hunting the volley ball park early this morning just after sunrise. Then did my usual walk around all the picnic tables and spotted some sunglasses on one of the tables. I was not really excited since it is common to find cheap sunglasses at the park on Monday morning. Park goers take off their sunglasses when the sun starts going down and in the dusk they seem to overlook those items when packing up to leave. These turned out to be a brand new pair of $193 men's Ray Ban sunglasses that are made in Italy. Not a scratch on them anywhere. And yes, I was in the need of some new sunglasses since my dog chewed up my 10 year old UA sunglasses two weeks ago. Only found some foil and ring pulls at the volley ball court, but the sunglasses made my day.

Upvote 6
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice find, congratulations! :occasion14:

BLK HOLE

Silver Member
Aug 3, 2017
Northern Virginia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT MAX/AT PRO/GPX-4500, Equinox 800, Garrett Pro Pointer,NEL Attack Coil, Lesche diggers, and the custom made in the USA Freeloader Pack Mule Pouch!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All treasure isn't gold!!! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread