Digger54 Hero Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 6, 2010 Messages 659 Reaction score 892 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Lowcountry Detector(s) used Fisher F75SE, Bandido II, Sovereign GT, Fisher1280X, Nautilus DMCIIB, Deus2, Manticore. Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Jan 16, 2011 #1 I have about three of these that I have found over time at different sites, and have always assumed they were parts from brass bed frame or furniture. Anyone know for sure? Thanks. Attachments whatsit 6a.webp 15.2 KB · Views: 217
I have about three of these that I have found over time at different sites, and have always assumed they were parts from brass bed frame or furniture. Anyone know for sure? Thanks.
BuckleBoy Platinum Member Joined Jun 12, 2006 Messages 18,159 Reaction score 9,723 Golden Thread 4 Location Moonlight and Magnolias 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 17, 2011 #2 You are correct. Upvote 0