jnkhntr Full Member Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 239 Reaction score 80 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Florida Mar 20, 2010 #1 I actually found five of these wired together. All are 2 1/8" x 1 3/8". Two of these have the symbol pictured. Any info would be helpful. Thanks! Attachments buck.webp 9.7 KB · Views: 194
I actually found five of these wired together. All are 2 1/8" x 1 3/8". Two of these have the symbol pictured. Any info would be helpful. Thanks!
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Mar 20, 2010 #2 They are actually buckle covers for harness buckles. some people think they are civil war but I do not know of any that were dug in a strictly civil war site and believe they are later Upvote 0
They are actually buckle covers for harness buckles. some people think they are civil war but I do not know of any that were dug in a strictly civil war site and believe they are later
jnkhntr Full Member Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 239 Reaction score 80 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Florida Mar 20, 2010 Thread Owner #3 Thanks for the clarification ID. I'd like any imput about the symbol on the one on the right, hope the scan is good enough. Upvote 0
Thanks for the clarification ID. I'd like any imput about the symbol on the one on the right, hope the scan is good enough.