cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2021 #1 This is a brass cap type item. Found these before and never knew what they were. Can anyone help I’d this. Found at the 1860 home site in Maryland. E
This is a brass cap type item. Found these before and never knew what they were. Can anyone help I’d this. Found at the 1860 home site in Maryland. E
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 31, 2021 #2 I believe that's a buggy brake Upvote 0
F flinthunter Hero Member Joined Jan 3, 2011 Messages 903 Reaction score 1,083 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used E-Trac, V3i, DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2021 #3 Due to the wear on the end, I am going with a whiffletree tip. Upvote 0
creskol Gold Member Joined Jan 14, 2007 Messages 13,882 Reaction score 23,351 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 2 Primary Interest: Other Jan 31, 2021 #4 My guess is a buggy shaft tip. Last edited: Jan 31, 2021 Upvote 0
cmthunder Hero Member Joined Mar 20, 2013 Messages 854 Reaction score 2,331 Golden Thread 0 Location Maryland Detector(s) used Minelab Xterra Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2021 Thread Owner #5 https://www.hansenwheel.com/store/shaft-tips-1724.html I found this after looking up Creskol’s buggy shaft tip. Looks exactly like it with the one hole in it. Thanks all Upvote 0
https://www.hansenwheel.com/store/shaft-tips-1724.html I found this after looking up Creskol’s buggy shaft tip. Looks exactly like it with the one hole in it. Thanks all
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 31, 2021 #6 Upvote 0