What's new

🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Brass hook/bracket thing

Whynotnow?

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2022
Messages
1,054
Reaction score
2,179
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this in a hole next to a 47 Washington quarter. Not sure if they were dropped at the same time. It was in a park, but 100 years ago it was a Methodist orphanage. It was definitely made for something specific but I don’t have a clue. Thanks for looking!
 

Attachments

  • 72304422-CDC5-4247-B230-C33E78D59427.webp
    72304422-CDC5-4247-B230-C33E78D59427.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 135
  • EE16F632-8FB6-4CA6-8EF2-9972322B1C3C.webp
    EE16F632-8FB6-4CA6-8EF2-9972322B1C3C.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • 31D150D4-EDE7-43BC-AFF4-4DCDACA58078.webp
    31D150D4-EDE7-43BC-AFF4-4DCDACA58078.webp
    340.8 KB · Views: 61
  • 64961CE0-4459-4681-AA38-3C063BBFBE56.webp
    64961CE0-4459-4681-AA38-3C063BBFBE56.webp
    304.4 KB · Views: 68
Upvote 1
My guess is it's part of a lock/latch mechanism.
 
Upvote 2
That's what I was thinking. The latch from a boxed lock?
 
Last edited:
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom