What's new

Brass ID Help

cuse

Greenie
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Need help ID-ing any of these brass items... Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • Misc. Brass Items.webp
    Misc. Brass Items.webp
    13.5 KB · Views: 269
  • Misc Brass Items.webp
    Misc Brass Items.webp
    11 KB · Views: 270
I'm thinking an electrician can tell you. They look to me like parts I've seen in electrical boxes.
 
Upvote 0
Yup! I'd say "electrical" too.
 
Upvote 0
Hard to see but maybe some mortise lock parts in the bunch esp #3..
 

Attachments

  • mortisce latch paint.webp
    mortisce latch paint.webp
    29 KB · Views: 397
  • mortisce latch paint.webp
    mortisce latch paint.webp
    29 KB · Views: 389
Upvote 0
No. 2 appears to be from a "squeeze box" sound board...d2
 
Upvote 0
Is it possible that No. 7 is a portion of a buttplate?
 
Upvote 0
Ex- electrician here.. :sign13: :read2: Nope..not electrical..
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom