What's new

Brass Pin

artyfacts

Bronze Member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
1,355
Golden Thread
3
Location
South Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Any ideas as to what this pin might have been part of This is the second one I found. Bottom center. Arty
 

Attachments

  • pin.webp
    pin.webp
    35.9 KB · Views: 200
May be too long, but it sorta looks like a watchband pin :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
i've got quite a few pins.Some I think came from gun parts,some may have come from pad locks,& some may be small hinge pins.But they are all a little braded on the ends.Yours I think would have came from a gear pin/clock pocket watch you get the idea being it's not braded on the ends.
Take Care,
Pete, :hello:
 

Attachments

  • wheel[1].webp
    wheel[1].webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom