relic lover Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 2,218 Reaction score 1,310 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 24, 2010 #1 I found this at my new site where I fouund the draped bust cent. It's brass and has remnants of iron on the back. Attachments 1287958350-picsay.webp 45.2 KB · Views: 437 1287958414-picsay.webp 43.7 KB · Views: 426
I found this at my new site where I fouund the draped bust cent. It's brass and has remnants of iron on the back.
relic lover Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 2,218 Reaction score 1,310 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2010 Thread Owner #2 Anyone? Upvote 0
mcmich Sr. Member Joined Mar 2, 2008 Messages 407 Reaction score 190 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Whites MXT, Minelab Equinox 800, Tesoro Tiger Shark Oct 31, 2010 #3 I found something somewhat similar, see link. The one I found here in MI looks exactly like this... http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/civil-war-dug-star-martingale-cavalry-harness So i would say it appears to be some sort of saddle adornment, maybe a piece of a rossette or martingale Upvote 0
I found something somewhat similar, see link. The one I found here in MI looks exactly like this... http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/civil-war-dug-star-martingale-cavalry-harness So i would say it appears to be some sort of saddle adornment, maybe a piece of a rossette or martingale
relic lover Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 2,218 Reaction score 1,310 Golden Thread 0 Location Western PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE With a plethora of coils Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 18, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Bump Upvote 0