What's new

Brass Thingie

hogge

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2008
Messages
3,825
Reaction score
1,528
Golden Thread
5
Location
Pittsfield Ma.
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T-2SE--Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You tell me.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00505.webp
    DSC00505.webp
    20.3 KB · Views: 302
  • DSC00506.webp
    DSC00506.webp
    26.3 KB · Views: 303
  • DSC00507.webp
    DSC00507.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 301
Door latch from an old-style door lock
 

Attachments

  • Screen shot 2011-07-16 at 7.56.27 PM.webp
    Screen shot 2011-07-16 at 7.56.27 PM.webp
    59.8 KB · Views: 289
Upvote 0
could be a door latch, but based on the the pic of a lock mech, I don't see any match up
I don't see a green check at this time
BradyBoy
 
Upvote 0
bradyboy said:
could be a door latch, but based on the the pic of a lock mech, I don't see any match up
I don't see a green check at this time
BradyBoy

BradyBoy .. You seem to challenge everything. Do you ever use common sense?
WTF do you think it is...a candy cane?
 
Upvote 0
creskol said:
bradyboy said:
could be a door latch, but based on the the pic of a lock mech, I don't see any match up
I don't see a green check at this time
BradyBoy

BradyBoy .. You seem to challenge everything. Do you ever use common sense?
WTF do you think it is...a candy cane?
EEEEasy Now......The door latch thing looks to be correct. No need for hostilities and get the mods upset. ;D Nice ID Creskol......Thanks
 
Upvote 0
bradyboy said:
could be a door latch, but based on the the pic of a lock mech, I don't see any match up
I don't see a green check at this time
BradyBoy
It definitely a door latch. Great ID. Green check IMO unless the OP is looking for the original exact manufacturer- OEM .
 

Attachments

  • mortise latch.webp
    mortise latch.webp
    29 KB · Views: 278
  • mortise latch.webp
    mortise latch.webp
    29 KB · Views: 275
Upvote 0
creskol said:
bradyboy said:
could be a door latch, but based on the the pic of a lock mech, I don't see any match up
I don't see a green check at this time
BradyBoy

BradyBoy .. You seem to challenge everything. Do you ever use common sense?
WTF do you think it is...a candy cane?

:sign10: :sign10: :sign10
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom