BRENTWOOD! In Tennessee; KGC...?

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Check TREASURE by LOCATION - Tennessee: BRENTWOOD! Something about a OLD Lodge Hall (FreeMasons) which backed up against a hill/mountain into a cave or tunnel filled with LOTS of "good stuff"! Statement by "DC" (aka AnOldPro)... "The 'site' is owned by the wife of a former (U.S. President... ??? !!!) so... one cannot spend too long there w/o "drawing" the wrong kind of attention... BRENTWOOD has a "bolt-hole" entrance into the "back side".... with tall chain link fence stretching "a lot of acres"; is OR was BOOBYTRAPPED! PROBABLY has US PROPERTY signs on chain link fence...

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
What website did you find that information Rebel. I have the Brentwood treasure valued at $600 Million Dollars when it was buried. Today would be worth maybe 60 times that value.

See "Post" # 2 above; on TN Treasure by LOCATION - Tennessee. NO "updates". Share what cha got... it was indicated as being HUGE! I have MORE info in a File Folder in the basement. Tennessee state park, near-by; BIG cave...

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
You need to re-read Post #2 and go back and read DC's post. He did not say the Brentwood treasure was on land of the wife of a former President. He was talking about another KGC site in Arkansas.

MUST have changed it then... have COPIES of his "post"; found BRENTWOOD! File/Folder. MAIN info came from The BRENTWOOD Cache site - KGC- Historical Groups & Societies - Ancient Lost Treasure; http:// ancientlosttreasures.yuku.com/topic/2309/t/The-Brentwood-cache-site.html?page=1 That was in 2005! Has MAPS... gotta go through it tomorrow. BRIEFLY... Nashville Pike, KGC SLATE Mountain Treasure near Nashville, etc. "Conversations" with Whyte Eagle, Cosmowolff, tammahawk, Alechydell, unregistered, bookcliff48... WHEW!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
The KGC Treasures out West are valued at over $6 Trillion Dollars in bullion, numismatic value would be upwards of $60 Trillion Dollars. The East Coast of USA, the Caribbean Islands and Canada has a similar value maybe a little more than the Western USA. All told over $125 Trillion Dollars. Enough to pay the National Deficit off 10 times over.

GIT-R-DONE!

OP
OP
R

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Back in Tennessee... the article on BRENTWOOD, THE CIRCLE Is UNBROKEN by Roger Dale Miller @ Lost Treasure Online - Official Website of Lost Treasure Magazine | The Treasure Hunter's Guide to Adventure & Fortune is "telling". "Somewhere deep in the Brentwood Hills, 10 miles south of Nashville, Tenn, lies a fortune so VAST that it staggers the imagination. The mere thought of tens of thousands of gleaming gold bars and other valuables buried DEEP in the hillsides tend to make treasure hunters sweat with anticipation" (from page 42 of the January issue of TREASURE CACHE magazine). Tennessee Tim on Ancient Lost Treasures web-site shared, "Nashville Turn-pike is now FRANKLIN PIKE (aka State Highway 31)". SIMILAR info is the SLATE Mountain Treasure (with MAP), and WALL OF JERICHO Treasure... ALL "connected".

Last edited:

SkyGunner

May 21, 2013
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Treasure Hunter MD 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in Tennessee... the article on BRENTWOOD, THE CIRCLE Is UNBROKEN by Roger Dale Miller @ Lost Treasure Online - Official Website of Lost Treasure Magazine | The Treasure Hunter's Guide to Adventure & Fortune is "telling". "Somewhere deep in the Brentwood Hills, 10 miles south of Nashville, Tenn, lies a fortune so VAST that it staggers the imagination. The mere thought of tens of thousands of gleaming gold bars and other valuables buried DEEP in the hillsides tend to make treasure hunters sweat with anticipation" (from page 42 of the January issue of TREASURE CACHE magazine). Tennessee Tim on Ancient Lost Treasures web-site shared, "Nashville Turn-pike is now FRANKLIN PIKE (aka State Highway 31)". SIMILAR info is the SLATE Mountain Treasure (with MAP), and WALL OF JERICHO Treasure... ALL "connected".

I haven't shared this with a lot of people, but here goes. About twenty years ago I was in a small branch library in Birmingham Alabama and was in an American history section that was entitled," little known War of Northern Aggression facts". I had been there quite a few times and had never seen this book before, so I got it, sat down and started reading. The more I read the wider my eyes got. The book was about president Lincoln's assassination. I can still remember the opening lines of the book, " the true story of president Lincoln's assassination will never see the light of day! Have you ever wondered why the union Sgt. made it a point to get close to the burning barn with Booth inside? Remember the soldiers ORDERS were to take Booth ALIVE! Eyewitnesses said the Sgt. moved down the side of the clapboard barn until he came to a place where he had a clear shot of Booth. He already had his weapon out so he raised the barrel, took aim and shot Booth down. He was immediately arrested and taken back to D.C. He was released from custody, given orders to a plum duty station and a promotion. So much for Union Justice, huh?
This is going to take too long, just don't believe everything you read about Booth. Remember the words Yankee Industrialists and Lincoln's defiance of them.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't shared this with a lot of people, but here goes. About twenty years ago I was in a small branch library in Birmingham Alabama and was in an American history section that was entitled," little known War of Northern Aggression facts". I had been there quite a few times and had never seen this book before, so I got it, sat down and started reading. The more I read the wider my eyes got. The book was about president Lincoln's assassination. I can still remember the opening lines of the book, " the true story of president Lincoln's assassination will never see the light of day! Have you ever wondered why the union Sgt. made it a point to get close to the burning barn with Booth inside? Remember the soldiers ORDERS were to take Booth ALIVE! Eyewitnesses said the Sgt. moved down the side of the clapboard barn until he came to a place where he had a clear shot of Booth. He already had his weapon out so he raised the barrel, took aim and shot Booth down. He was immediately arrested and taken back to D.C. He was released from custody, given orders to a plum duty station and a promotion. So much for Union Justice, huh?
This is going to take too long, just don't believe everything you read about Booth. Remember the words Yankee Industrialists and Lincoln's defiance of them.

That info concerning the shooting of Booth in that burning barn, was covered in an episode of Brad Melzer's program. It went on to tell how, supposedly, the body of a stranger was substituted for Booth's in that barn and the real Booth lived out his life in Wyoming or Montana.......I can't remember for sure the state.

Citiboy289

Aug 9, 2012
North Georgia
Detector(s) used
Various depends on the need at the moment
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That info concerning the shooting of Booth in that burning barn, was covered in an episode of Brad Melzer's program. It went on to tell how, supposedly, the body of a stranger was substituted for Booth's in that barn and the real Booth lived out his life in Wyoming or Montana.......I can't remember for sure the state.
That kind of rings bell with me too Watch and read so much of that type of stuff ---- The brain becomes MUSH after awhile

cccalco

Jul 16, 2009
Primary Interest:
Other
A lawyer named Finis Bates claimed that the man he knew by the name of John St. Helen in Grandbury, Texas later died in Enid, Oklahoma under the name of David E. George was none other than John W. Booth. And do you know who else had been to Enid, OK (and may be if fact buried there)? Boston Corbett, the recorded killer of Booth.
The Knights of the Golden Circle: Search results for enid

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A lawyer named Finis Bates claimed that the man he knew by the name of John St. Helen in Grandbury, Texas later died in Enid, Oklahoma under the name of David E. George was none other than John W. Booth. And do you know who else had been to Enid, OK (and may be if fact buried there)? Boston Corbett, the recorded killer of Booth.
The Knights of the Golden Circle: Search results for enid

And Frank James lived out his days in the Enid area.

barnhse

Oct 7, 2014
NE Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Does anyone know how I can get cosmowolff (aka, John Purpura) to contact me? Thanks, in advance!

Last edited:

WillBriard1

Jan 8, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: MILES south of Nashville... CONFEDERATE WAR. Albert Pike in Nashville... Frank James (Jesse's older brother)... MANY CSA "leaders"; is there a HUGE depository (KGC) in BRENTWOOD...?

if there is the map of the area would suggest that if roughly 11 miles south of nashville in brentwood would come near Wilson Pike Circle, or maybe near that railroad track somewhere.

franklin

Gold Member
Jun 1, 2012
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS-7X, Fisher Two Box M-Scope, Mother Lode Locator, Dowsing Model 20 Electroscope, White's TM808, White's TM900, Inground Scanners
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As the KGC are masters of deception I would not go entirely by Brentwood, TN. The KGC wave one hand while concealing something with the other. I would not be surprised while they want you to look southeast the treasure is probably northwest or either northeast. One large treasure was discovered up near Gallatin belonging to Jesse James and Gang. It was valued in the 1890's at over $400,000. Look around elsewhere and you may get lucky.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread