Brinks boxes? Good for something else....

Dozer D

Silver Member
Feb 12, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Over the years of getting those Brinks boxes (those without holes on top), I've turned them into good storage use. When you open the box, rather than ripping the tapped flap apart to open the box, carefully cut/pull sealing tape from the front. Lift the flap lid up, empty rolls as you check coins, then open the box from the inside by pushing on the 2 inner tab locks on the sides and lift the sides up to release all folds. Now reverse the box inside / out to have all the lettering on the inside, refold and lock into place the 2 locking inner tabs. You now have a sturdy storage box to use for anything, no writing on the outside. Good for all types of stuff. I've even given some to people that work with Crafts, Hobbies, small mailing boxes. Better than throwing away in the trash, or recycle. Put to good use. Try it next time a Brinks box comes your way, the wife might even like to use them around the house or garage. She might even say, "don't you want to go to the bank honey and get some more coins so I can have the boxes"?

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread