What's new

brinks boxes

kasparov747

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
i occasionally do some coin roll hunting and i see you guys talking a lot about brinks boxes. do you buy these from the bank? if so do you have to prepay for them or how does one go about getting a box? how many rolls are in 1 box? thanks guys for your help and happy hunting.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome aboard Kasparov,

Check out the beginners guide to coin roll hunting at the top of the page. Great tips for CRH where you can get most of the answers to any questions you have.

Good Luck.

Rich
 
Mr. Kasparov,

I don't have to prepay. I pay when they arrive. 50 rolls/box. How about a game of chess?

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 
I know I'm a little late replying, but if you're still into this I know that:
Pennies= $50
Nickles= $100
Dimes= $250
Quarters= $500
Halves= $1000
Dollars= ?

Hope this helps.
 
brinks boxes come in $500 boxes of halves
 
I picked up two boxes of halves that my bank ordered for me Monday (they come in on Wednesday). I pay for them ($500/box) when I pick them up. They are Brinks rolls.
 
Bumpity bump bump! And wrong info also. ::)
 
enamel what info is wrong? I see some of deepseekers info was a little off.
 
timbobwey said:
enamel what info is wrong? I see some of deepseekers info was a little off.
Deepseekers, like you said. :icon_thumleft:
 
do you buy these from the bank?
YES

if so do you have to prepay for them
NO

or how does one go about getting a box?
I ask the head teller to order them for me

how many rolls are in 1 box?
50 rolls (20 coins per roll, $10 each roll= $500 per box). Not $1000 per box as posted earlier, however some banks have a $1000 (2 box) minimum order, but you should be able to get 1 box at a time if your short on funds ;D
 
pennies=25
nicks=100
dimes=250
quarts=500
halves=500
small $$$=1,000
ike BAGS=1,000 also
i know it isnt the answer 2 the ?, but i just wanted 2 make sure no 1 was confused @ the info above.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom