What's new

Brinx rolls

twitchmn

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
what are brinks rolls because i'm going to start doing this so i need to know
 
Upvote 0
Rolls that come from Brinks boxes.
 
Codes said:
Rolls that come from Brinks boxes.
ok thank you because i dont have the money to buy a box of halves so i'll buy rolls o and i read the informational on the coin roll hunting and stuff but for a beginner wat coin denomination should i buy nickles halves dime
 
Personally I buy anything but quarters and halves. I don't get quarters because they rarely produce any silver and I don't get halves because my area is one big dumping ground and no banks here ever get machine rolled halves. Hope that helps!

-Codes
 
Codes said:
Personally I buy anything but quarters and halves. I don't get quarters because they rarely produce any silver and I don't get halves because my area is one big dumping ground and no banks here ever get machine rolled halves. Hope that helps!

-Codes
yea it dose i'm going tomorrow to buy some nickle rolls
 
silvercop said:
i like halves and i sometimes do dimes.
ok well i don't have alot of money right now so i going to do nickels
 
twitchmn said:
silvercop said:
i like halves and i sometimes do dimes.
ok well i don't have alot of money right now so i going to do nickels

If you are trying to find silver I would first get all the hand rolls of halves that the bank has first then switch to dime boxes. I am not sure if your Brinks uses clear wraps or not on the dimes but sometime if you get a skunk box of clear they will just swap the box instead of putting it through the counter.

Nickels are fun if you are trying to build a CRH set but as far as a source of silver I would avoid them.

HH
65GT350
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom