ken135 Full Member Joined Sep 24, 2017 Messages 242 Reaction score 376 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used F75LTD, G2+, Tesoro Bandido 2 micro-max, Deep Tech GG & X Primary Interest: Other Dec 22, 2022 Thread Owner #1 I don't recall seeing anything posted previously about the "Gold Farm" I didn't follow-up on the reported "Ruggles property that may have pipes buried, too" mentioned in the article. I did see a couple of properties just west of Bronson, though.
I don't recall seeing anything posted previously about the "Gold Farm" I didn't follow-up on the reported "Ruggles property that may have pipes buried, too" mentioned in the article. I did see a couple of properties just west of Bronson, though.
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,206 Reaction score 10,897 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 22, 2022 #2 Great article Ken, bet there's more of those hidden there. What year was this article from?
ken135 Full Member Joined Sep 24, 2017 Messages 242 Reaction score 376 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used F75LTD, G2+, Tesoro Bandido 2 micro-max, Deep Tech GG & X Primary Interest: Other Dec 22, 2022 Thread Owner #3 SD51 said: Great article Ken, bet there's more of those hidden there. What year was this article from? Click to expand... Thanks. Article was from 1939 newspaper.
SD51 said: Great article Ken, bet there's more of those hidden there. What year was this article from? Click to expand... Thanks. Article was from 1939 newspaper.
ArfieBoy Gold Member Joined Aug 11, 2011 Messages 5,587 Reaction score 12,230 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Oregon Detector(s) used Compass X-70, Compass X-80, Compass X-90, Compass Judge 2, Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 22, 2022 #4 Great story. Thanks for sharing!
dognose Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2009 Messages 4,585 Reaction score 13,265 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Detector(s) used Fisher F70 Dec 22, 2022 #5 Interesting reading. thanks