What's new

Bronze age bracelet

AlexanderHun

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
88
Reaction score
96
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pannonia Inferior
Detector(s) used
White's MXT™ Pro + Detech EXcelerator EQ2 Pro+DETECH 45 cm 18"
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, everyone, to today's walk is the result of a Bronze Age bracelet.
One end is slightly damaged, however I am very happy for him.

 
Upvote 32
Gratulálok!


-Buck
 
Thanks BuckleBoy, speak Hungarian? :)
 
Ok I guess I'll be the one to ask.

How do you know that's a bronze age bracelet?
 
If it was found with some wheat pennies or a merc dime it would be banner material
 
Ok I guess I'll be the one to ask.

How do you know that's a bronze age bracelet?
He has posted pix from a reference source, Click on his link and then click on a pic of one of the braclets and then scroll through them there is one that is a perfect match.
ZDD
 
Last edited:
Thank you to everyone, these pieces can not find a signal because almost all of them custom-made. I tried a few better take a photo and send it to a page where there are similar bracelets, but unfortunately in Hungarian.
There is a lot of smooth surface, which is striped, there is much more beautiful.

There are pictures at the bottom of the page

Bronzkor | Jósa András Múzeum - Régészeti osztály





Holy Moly, you nailed it, there is a perfect match for yours in this source. I don't speek or read the language in the book but it looks official enouph for me. My vote has gone in, this is not just a find but an historical discovery.
Congrats again it is truly amazing.
ZDD
 
Still not on top? C'mon, older than that isn't possible with a metal detector, not to mention the rarity of a bronze age find!
 
Hi Westfront! I do not fully understand what you have written, unfortunately, the compiler is quite vague, sorry!
 
AlexanderHun... what you said in post #18 is so true sir.... just being able to share our stories, interests and finds are a blessing in itself. Great find guy!!!!!!!!!!
 
Awesome find, I get excited when I find something from the 1800's! Can't imagine finding an item that old.. dale
 
Hi! Unfortunate result of yesterday's walk, a bracelet with the same, just different patterns.

 
Beautiful patina! That will be a real museum piece when restored! Big congrats for another rare bronze age find!!!! :notworthy:
 
Hi! Unfortunate result of yesterday's walk, a bracelet with the same, just different patterns.


Unfortunate, yeah your making it look too easy.

Congrats on your ancient find. This one is better, being complete ?
 
Wow ! If that could only talk! Congrats!
 
üdvözlettel Alexander,

Thank you for showing this Second Remarkable Find! Could you show them side by side, please?

The first seemed so small in size. I wondered if it was for a child.

I like the way you walk. Voting Bronze Age "Banner" now.

köszönöm

gabors.webp
 
Incredible and amazing find. Did you find any other artifacts near the same area as this beautiful bracelet?:icon_thumright:
 
Hi! Thank you, no other artifacts found there.
 
Hi! Thank you, no other artifacts found there.
Alex, you scored again, wow. In hockey when your score three times we call it a "Hat Trick". Perhaps you should take another walk, who knows maybe you will score another for your Hat Trick.
Come on now people, who the heck goes out and finds 2 Bronze Age bracelets in the same area, non-other then our AlexanderHun. If you haven't voted Banner for this I really think you should. Finds like these would make Indiana Jones get down on his knees and weep.
Congrats again on an historic discovery, Alexander.:hello2:
ZDD
Oh yea I am voting again, I one BA Bracelet didn't do it maybe 2 will.:thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom