loud ed Jr. Member Joined Mar 3, 2011 Messages 65 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Location luton Detector(s) used XP DEUS Mar 9, 2011 #1 heres a couple of bronze ancient British coins of Cunobelin Attachments img088.webp 15.4 KB · Views: 636 img089.webp 15.1 KB · Views: 631 img092.webp 14.9 KB · Views: 602 img090.webp 15.2 KB · Views: 601 Upvote 0
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,304 Reaction score 48,522 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 26, 2011 #2 Nice I have the second one, which I'm pretty sure I got last year
allen Platinum Member Joined Jul 16, 2004 Messages 20,065 Reaction score 215 Golden Thread 0 Location Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m Detector(s) used ace 250 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 12, 2011 #3 great looking coins !!!!
Silver Searcher Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2006 Messages 10,425 Reaction score 2,724 Golden Thread 1 Location UK 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2011 #4 I have no Bronze Celtic yet have had 2 Gold and one Silver nice coins Ed SS