Greenie
Nov 23, 2013
Bistrita Romania Transilvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro International
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bronze Ring 16-18 century | Coin Details

First i want to devote my entire gratitude in this post by my metal detector "Garrett At-pro Int" which again did not disappoint me.
Few years ago i found in a forest, where i found before a reliquary cross, i search again perhaps even i will find something nice again .. as said so and it happened: D
We was 4 guys on that detection: me with at-pro 2x ace250 and one with fisher f4.
At some point I got into a ravine in the forest .. where the soil was very clayey and beaten say that there has been bulldozed, all detectors have crazy on a 15 square meter portion ,
Other colleagues abandoned me because they not managed to identify anything in that area, because the detectors gone crazy like the sirens.
On my Garrett At-pro i was able to do manual ground ballance and i have reduced how much as i can that noise, then I manage to scan the surface of the earth,
Anyway the sound has not disappeared completely but i removed as much as i can the interference and I managed to find a ring of bronze which I suspect to be in the 16-18 century.
I hope u like this ring.
The ring was donated to the museum acros my city.

Upvote 8
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratulations on the find!

ArDirtSlinger

Mar 13, 2014
Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP deus; MI-6 pinpointer, TRX pinpointer, Lesche digger, Lesche Sampson, Predator Piranha
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very nice find!!! And I SALUTE you for donating to your museum of choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nor kal kid

Feb 19, 2014
northern kalifornia, Bay area
Detector(s) used
XLT, Mxt all pro, garrett pp.coils 10"DD, 950, 12"spyder.for mxt all pro. Coils for xlt 950 and 15" magnum force field "depth plus"mxt max coil.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice ring.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very good find in nice condition, we do not get this type in the UK, but I think its earlier than the date you state.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Beautiful looking ring, something that looks older as Cru stated.

jolteon

Feb 22, 2014
Congratulations on the amazing find! I am very proud of your choice because I am not sure if even I would've donated it to the museum! Good luck detecting in the future!

Jolteon

OP
OP
M

McKussic

Greenie
Nov 23, 2013
Bistrita Romania Transilvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro International
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
in my country this is the law. u need to give them in 72h if is older tan 100 years.. u can request 45% of money or to donate.. in my country u need to register your md to police to be able to go on detecting :D

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in my country this is the law. u need to give them in 72h if is older tan 100 years.. u can request 45% of money or to donate.. in my country u need to register your md to police to be able to go on detecting :D

Yes, I realise that many Countries are not as progressive as us, I'm glad I live here, & well done for doing the right thing.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

The Garrett AT-Pro International is the registered weapon of choice, what is the penalty for not registering a detector?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread