What's new

brownie points

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bottle is for size only :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • moor junk 003.webp
    moor junk 003.webp
    42.9 KB · Views: 547
See the Brownie...

Point the brownie...

Brownie takes pictures...

Nice Brownie...
 
NICEEEEEEEE Score... holey moley do you have any clue what thats worth...it looks to be in excellent condition.. I bet its worth a few good bucks for sure.. NICE, you sure get the goodies at them yardsales.
 
Bootybay said:
NICEEEEEEEE Score... holey moley do you have any clue what thats worth...it looks to be in excellent condition.. I bet its worth a few good bucks for sure.. NICE, you sure get the goodies at them yardsales.

Worth about $10...

Millions produced
 
yup bout $10
 
shoot I woulda thought alot more..but either way, it would look nice displayed with other antiques.. I still think its cool looking.
 
Bootybay said:
shoot I woulda thought alot more..but either way, it would look nice displayed with other antiques.. I still think its cool looking.
:headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom