lou423
Hero Member
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2005
- Messages
- 505
- Reaction score
- 8
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- S.W. Tennessee
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
- #1
Thread Owner
I was detecting at a local school...
I heard a car behind me...It was a police car...
Have you found anything? Three pennies, I said.
Ok.
He leaves.
Ten minutes later he is back.
He parks close to where I am detecting, stay for ten minutes, then leaves again.
I packed up my detector and left.
As usual, our hobby is in danger.
Thanks for reading.
No need to reply to this post.
I heard a car behind me...It was a police car...
Have you found anything? Three pennies, I said.
Ok.
He leaves.
Ten minutes later he is back.
He parks close to where I am detecting, stay for ten minutes, then leaves again.
I packed up my detector and left.
As usual, our hobby is in danger.
Thanks for reading.
No need to reply to this post.



The police are not shy about letting people know when they're screwing up.






