ripvanb Sr. Member Joined May 7, 2017 Messages 316 Reaction score 544 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Equinox 800 & Tesoro Compadre 8" Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 20, 2018 #1 Found this small iron buckle looking thing and this Button. At least I think it’s a button. It has some thread around the shank thing and the front is indented. I’ve never seen one like it. Anyone know anything about these two objects? Thanks. Attachments 1A120BC0-B9DF-4BD8-8863-39A1DB51EE6F.webp 281.3 KB · Views: 84 4B75B86C-60E7-4C56-983B-A3C65AA2554C.webp 309.9 KB · Views: 78 A39DE28B-4774-4DA9-BBEB-D769B398B2C1.webp 282.5 KB · Views: 96 A2DF1AEC-F26A-4927-BEE9-5AC26BFBEFDA.webp 265.8 KB · Views: 74 Last edited: May 21, 2018
Found this small iron buckle looking thing and this Button. At least I think it’s a button. It has some thread around the shank thing and the front is indented. I’ve never seen one like it. Anyone know anything about these two objects? Thanks.
HuntinDog Bronze Member Joined May 26, 2010 Messages 2,357 Reaction score 3,538 Golden Thread 0 Location No. Cal. Detector(s) used XP DEUS / MXT PRO / Garrett ProPointer May 21, 2018 #2 Your "buckle" thing is a garter adjuster and the button thing could be a two piece button back with the front missing Upvote 0
Your "buckle" thing is a garter adjuster and the button thing could be a two piece button back with the front missing
ripvanb Sr. Member Joined May 7, 2017 Messages 316 Reaction score 544 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Equinox 800 & Tesoro Compadre 8" Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 21, 2018 Thread Owner #3 I posted better photos. Upvote 0