sonnyjam Full Member Joined Jan 18, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 63 Golden Thread 0 Jan 5, 2010 #1 I found this buckle while working in Chester, PA a few years ago. Its made out of brass and theres no markings. Thanks. Attachments DSCF4851.webp 60.2 KB · Views: 204 DSCF4852.webp 26.4 KB · Views: 180 DSCF4853.webp 48.7 KB · Views: 184
I found this buckle while working in Chester, PA a few years ago. Its made out of brass and theres no markings. Thanks.
vayank54 Silver Member Joined Oct 11, 2009 Messages 2,738 Reaction score 26 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern VA Detector(s) used Whites Blue Gray & Tesoro Cibola Jan 5, 2010 #2 Nice It date's about 1800 or so. No later than the late 1830's I would think. I might not be a buckle but might be a shoulder plate. A cool find and in great shape. Upvote 0
Nice It date's about 1800 or so. No later than the late 1830's I would think. I might not be a buckle but might be a shoulder plate. A cool find and in great shape.
Iron Patch Platinum Member Joined Sep 28, 2007 Messages 19,276 Reaction score 8,953 Golden Thread 3 Location Dirtyville 🥇 Banner finds 4 Detector(s) used Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2010 #3 It's an early British or American Belt Plate! That's a great find! Check down this page to see a couple. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,289111.0.html Upvote 0
It's an early British or American Belt Plate! That's a great find! Check down this page to see a couple. http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,289111.0.html