Nick79
Hero Member
- Joined
- Jan 28, 2018
- Messages
- 763
- Reaction score
- 1,929
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- California
- Detector(s) used
- Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Ferrous?Good question. It is heavy but not iron.felt like weight of brass but it appears to have flaking/corrosion on the edge that reminds me of pot metal
No, not ferrous. Will not attract a magnet.Ferrous?
That is helpful. Somebody should have an idea. I will look through my books some more tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.No, not ferrous. Will not attract a magnet.
I don't know anything about old buckles, so I might be stating the obvious. But to me it looks like there is a piece missing; namely down the middle which would make it a double D. That make sense?Hi all,
I usually find D buckles like everyone else but this I think was a buckle and older? Would like your thoughts on age
Thanks
Nick
